Wednesday, April 25, 2007

VUBOQ Applies Pressure

The following people have received 5 Fun and Exciting Questions from Yours Truly:

Chelsea
Only Me [meme est finis]
Goblinbox [meme est finis]
Marve [meme est finis]
Cooper

So ... where are your answers? WHERE?

I'm supposed to be off having fun enjoying the sunshine, but I'm at WORK.
WHY AREN'T YOU ENTERTAINING ME?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!

Not that I'm needy or anything ...

Anyway, it's been a fun-filled day at the office. Not only have I referred as many callers as possible to their EPA regional offices (because I'm too cranky to answer their questions), but I have also scored my ALL-TIME High Score on 3D Pinball: 4, 285, 750. Eat that, Kittens.

Only an hour to go. And, I can go home. Sort laundry. Do the washing up. Plant chilies and marigolds. And have a nice relaxing glass bottle of wine.

Yay.

[PS. And extra special *smooches* to Mush, who answered my felting questions]

3 comments:

  1. Being eaten by a kitchen-in-progress is terribly time-consuming! Rest assured that you have not been forgotten, and I will get to it as soon as I can reliably climb out from under the cabinets for more than five minutes at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started when you emailed them last night. Then I had to go to bed cos it was 4am and I realised I'd not been to bed for 47 hours. Ooops.

    Will be continuing with them shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. I love extra special *smoooch*es very much.

    I hope you take pics of your upcoming felting adventure; I'd like to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete