Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Coffee and Meds Have Kicked In

See? I'm happy. Damn it. I'm not upset about not being able to take the fucking day off. SEE?

HAPPY!

And, since I am in a better mood, here's a rundown of yesterday evening:

Haircut! I *heart* my stylist. I look even supercuter than usual.

Then, I met Robert at Dupont and we went to dinner at Luna Cafe.

1/2 Price Bottles of Wine!

Mmmm ... Bargain!

I also had the Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil sandwich on 7-grain bread. YUM.

Then, I went home and blobbed around the house. Chatted online with a friend. Stayed up way too late, because ... well ... I thought I was going to have the DAY OFF and maybe be able to TAKE A NAP. Dammit.

Happy. Happy thoughts.
I'm treating myself to Chipotle today for lunch. I deserve it!

3 comments:

  1. I do love my pharmies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What meds?

    Yes, have a nice lunch. Fuck those fucking fucks who made you work ON. YOUR. DAY. OFF. A pox upon them. I hope they all get crabs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you count all the grains to make sure you got your monies worth in your 7 grain bread? I've heard they sometimes use the same type of grain twice but put them in upside down to make them look different.

    ReplyDelete