Forever and a Day

Felting. Day One.

Two unfelted belts...

10 Minutes later ...
8000 Hours later ...The felting adventure continues tomorrow...

In other news, I am overhung. And, here're pictures of the artwork I bought in England and recently had framed:

Can you spot the pussy?

Comments

  1. Yay! Thank you for the pix!

    And yes! I SEE YOUR PUSSY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that the pussy between the cushions?

    lovely peppers and framing. all in all looks like a good day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was a pooch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice artwork (all of it)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the pussy nailed to the wall at the right of the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS. Hmmmm. That couch looks so comfy - ever heard of couch surfing? Hint hint...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the lines of your couch.

    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice. where is the kitchen table? just for my room arrangement information....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back (from Vacation)

If We Took a Holiday ...

Too Early But Not Early Enough