Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Door

Vuboq wanted to write about Rejection Avoidance Response Reactions and the Path of Least Resistance; however, his brain is no longer switch to thinky. Sorry.

Instead, I will treat you to an excerpt from the story I'm working on. It takes place about midway through.

Enjoy. Or don't. See if I care.

August was almost over. Since Pride, my romantic adventures had been few and far between. Come to think of it, since Pride, my romantic adventures had been hovering somewhere between zero and zilch.
“You are practically Victorian,” Will said to me one night at the bar.
“I prefer that to your Clintonian standards,” I replied. Nothing interesting ever happened behind my green baize door.

4 comments:

  1. This story needs a special guest star. Like GayProf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gayprof: um, yeah, I'll see what I can do about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Suddenly GayProf declared....." lol.

    ReplyDelete