Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Crucifixion Day!

How does one properly celebrate the day in which teh Jews killed Our One True Lord and Saviour, the Lamb of God?

I figure one should go to happy hour and get hammered ...

... And maybe nailed.

*ha*

The kittens will be gathering at Halo, with Special Guest Star, Eric from Baltimore. *woot*

Much booze and fun will be had by all.

In other news ...

Last night, I had an *oops* moment. I emailed Sunday Date Guy, but forgot to erase my signature line, which includes a link to this blog. Gah. I like to keep the blog a bit of secret from the guys I date. I guess, if things progress past one date, I will have to ask him to not read it. Otherwise, where will I dish about him? We still haven't made plans for the date. However, I am confident it will happen.

After cooking dinner - pasta, I had a glass or two of wine and watched Bride and Prejudice, which, if you haven't seen, I highly recommend. Fun fun fun. Music. Dancing. Singing. How can one not love a Bollywood version of Pride and Prejudice?


4 comments:

  1. Bollywood is the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least you didn't meet your date through your blog. We all know how that turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh well. it sounds like you need to change your signature :) happy killing jesus weekend to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, the consensus of all the people sitting in my living room right now is that that "nailed" thing is just wrong. But in a highly amusing fashion, so it's all right.

    ReplyDelete