Monday, July 31, 2006

Weekend Update: More of the Same Edition

Friday night: Knitted. Watched DVDs. Went to bed early.

Saturday: Planned to get up early, go inline skating, go to farmer's market. In actuality, slept very late (10:30). Managed to drink coffee before having to leave. Left house around noon to run errands. Went to Christal's house to check her mail, water her plants, and goof around on her computer for awhile. Shopped on 14th St - bought (expensive) silk scarf for mother's 65th birthday; bought (expensive) funky t-shirt to wear to Darryl's crazy party later that night. Went to Mike's house for afternoon pizza party. Drank lots. Ate loads. Mike got a headache. Didn't want to go to Darryl's crazy party. I didn't want to go by myself. Ended up back at my house (with Mike) watching movies and ... um ... "watching movies."

Sunday: Slept in. Brunch at Austin Grill. Walked dogs with Mike [He's dog-sitting again]. Came home. Took nap on sofa (with Mike). Woke up at 5:30. Rushed around like crazy. Met Steve and Bobby and Robert at Thai Chef at 6. Ate. Drank. Came home. Worked on job application. Went to bed.

*whew*

So, today is Meat-free Monday. I have loads of leftovers to eat, so I may post a picture of those. I feel like cooking Chinese later on this week, so I may post those pics too [since I feel like I'm slacking today with leftovers]. Anyway, do your part for the environment and enjoy a meat-free meal today! *meat-free smooches* to all that do :-)

2 comments:

  1. tomokito9:15 AM

    you blog at 8:35AM?? post your extravagant funky t-shirt pic! i want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll cook chinese too - tomorrow! It's gonna be my meat-free Aussie day meal. The best thing is that TT hasn't even noticed and yet she claims to dislike vegetarian food. Let's see if I can make it 5 weeks in a row...

    ReplyDelete