Monday, July 17, 2006

AudioBlogging Denied

Obviously my attempt at audioblogging this weekend did not work ... hm. I must have done something wrong. I'll try to figure it out later. In the meantime, here's the report of my wonderful weekend:

Friday night, I met Robert, his friend, Margot, and Darryl for happy hour at Gazuza. 3 $6 apple martinis later, Darryl and Margot had to leave. Robert and I met Tomoko and Mike. We went to Bua Thai for dinner. Drunken noodle. Yum.

I spent the night at Mike's, where we watched Project Runway 3, episode 1. WOO HOO! And did some "other stuff" too ;-) ;-)

Saturday afternoon, Mike met a friend to go to the newly renovated National Portrait Gallery and I headed home. I met them later in Chinatown for dinner. Sichuan Tofu. Yum. Friend left and Mike ended up back at my place.

Sunday afternoon, I went to Eastern Market to the yarn shop. I needed several new pairs of needles and some yarn. Unfortunately, they only had one size of needle that I wanted. bah. Then, Robert, Tomoko and I converged at Mike's for veggie pizza (yum) and Sordid Lives. He drove me home around 10:30. We hung out for a bit. Then, he left.

And, that was my weekend. Chock full of excitement, huh?

Lessee ... in other exciting news, at some point this week, I should reach 10,000 page hits! WOO HOO! Notwithstanding the fact that about 9,000 of those hits are my own, I think it's a momentous event which should be celebrated. I'm still working out how.

The heat index today is supposed to reach 105 degrees today. If I never post again, it will be because I have melted.

And, don't forget today is Meat-Free Monday! Do your part for the environment and enjoy a Meat-Free Meal today! many *meat-free smooches* for those of you that do!

2 comments:

  1. I know I didn't eat meat Monday, but I don't remember what I did eat. Wait. Let's see. Leftover falafel and hummus for lunch, and a BRILLIANT SALAD for dinner. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meat-free dinner = pecan pancakes, yum! What are you getting the new needles and yarn for, hummm?

    ReplyDelete