Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Hazards of Thinkiness

This morning I discovered one of the hazards of dating enjoying the company of a thinky man. Let this serve as a warning to the rest of you who are interested in the more thinky amongst us:

When you send the thinky man you are dating "sharing" time with an article you believe he will find interesting, be prepared to receive a dissertation-length response which closes with "What do you think?"

What do I think? What do I think?

I'm the pretty one. I'm not supposed to think.

GAH!

5 comments:

  1. Thinking burns calories, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it's the pretty ones who think who are the REAL keepers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your man was avoiding do his real work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! a guy who wants to know what you think. what a concept. though i think that gayprof has nailed it on the perverbial head (no, not that one, the other one, maybe), it sounds a whole lot like someone was avoiding work. not always a bad thing though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i thought he was the pretty one. you're messing me up.

    ReplyDelete