Monday, July 24, 2006

It May Be the Most Excrutiatingly Slow Day EVER

but, at least, I'm wearing cute new pants! Yay!

I'm blogging right now to keep from falling asleep. I don't know how I'm going to make it until 5PM. I'm already very close to the 83.09 cups of instant coffee it will take to kill me. And I need more. More caffeine. More. Caffeine. Good.

Anyway, I have spent the last 15 minutes trying to think of an interesting story from my childhood to tell you. I can't think of one. Mostly because my brain isn't working. Thus, I give you the ...

VUBOQ Is So Tired He Can't Think of Any Interesting Stories About His Childhood to Tell You, So You, His Readers, Should Make Some Suggestions Meme.

If you need a little help to get you started, here's a template-suggestion-thingy you may use:

VUBOQ, tell us about the time you were [age] and you [blank].

Leave any ideas/suggestions/questions in the comments section (assuming Blogger lets you).

*many happy smooches*

5 comments:

  1. Enviroboi, I would like to know about the kid you disliked the most when you were a small boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lord, I can't think of anything. Sorry. My brain too is totally useless today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VUBOQ tell us about the first time that you remember having a crush on another boy. This might be in the archives, but, that would require, you know, work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. let's see...tell us about your very first day of highschool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm amazed! I've never know Goblinbox to be lost for words! I'll suggest two, one for me and one for him:

    i) Vuboq, tell us about the time you first got drunk

    ii) I'm not gay, but when I was a kid I played around with another boy. You must have messed around with a girl? Tell us about that.

    ReplyDelete