Good afternoon, kittens! I am back from an ... eventful trip to New York City. I wish I could post more pictures, but, as you will learn in a bit, there is a Very Good Reason. On Friday, after work, I hopped on the Amtrak. It was uneventful ... except I lost my hat. Sad. I really liked that hat. Once, I arrived at Penn Station, I transferred to the subway and rode up to 50th Street. David was attending a show, so I found a little Irish bar, had a beer, and waited for the show to end. Eventually, he found me and we had a late dinner at a Mexican restaurant that was yummy and I have completely forgotten the name. Lime something? Lime Jungle? Something like that anyway. Then, we went back to David's fabulous apartment in Brooklyn. This is the kitchen: Even though it is bigger than my entire apartment, I am not jealous. The next morning, we got up and went to IKEA. David forced me to carry a 7000 pound futon frame for 58 miles through all 42 Burroughs of New York City. Seri...
Yay for Lance :)
ReplyDeleteAnd the fans still love him anyway--poor guy, it can't be easy to keep secrets when you're living in the media fishbowl.
ReplyDeleteOf course, boy bands are a blight on our cultural landscape and having one with an openly gay member would have at least broken the monotony.
PS: I just found your comment on my blog--you knew I wasn't kidding, right?
ReplyDeleteUm. What the blue thing in the foreground of the last photo? Is it Stick Stevens friend that died from hypothermia? Is Lance a gay necrophiliac?
ReplyDeletePS. Sorry for being such a blabberer tonight, I think I've just commented on all your posts from here back to...oh, ages ago...! Have good weekend!
I love StickSteven :)
ReplyDeleteWait... are you trying to say that Lance is gay? OMG! But... but he used to date Daniell Fischel from Boy Meets World! How could he be gay?
ReplyDeleteNext people will be saying that Justin Timberlake dating that actress is all a farce and he's gay too!
And that Britney Spears is a trashy redneck 'ho.
Oh, wait...
Hey, Justin Timberlake IS gay!
ReplyDelete(Didn't you know?!)