Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy Independence Day

from Will Smith, some actor whose name I can never remember, and StickSteven!



AND, our favorite Spice Girl, Mel C:

I've been dreaming about it
I can't live without it
I've got to find my own way
I'm not changing my mind now
Or looking behind now
This is my Independence
I've been dreaming about it
I can't live without it
I've got to find my own wayI
'm not changing my mind now
Or looking behind now
This is my Independence Day
My Independence Day

Independence Day (Bend It Like Beckham soundtrack)
--Melanie C

Just an hour to go and I'm off like a prom dress!

Holiday! Holiday! Woo hoo! *waves flag*

4 comments:

  1. I love Bend It Like Beckham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill Pullman! You know, that guy who played Lone Star in Spaceballs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That movie is so lame but when it came out I worshipped it. Youth is wasted on the young, it truly is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'm off like a prom dress"

    I love that! I reckon it'll be about, ooh, let's think now, erm, 1 day until I use that in one of my posts?!

    Bit like "enbiggen". And "cheating cheater for cheated cheatfully". You're great VUBOQ!

    ReplyDelete