Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Today's the Day!

I can feel the excitement! Can you?

At some point today, I'm pretty sure that I'll get my 10,000th hit! Woo hoo! I'll try to use my Statcounter to determine who it is, but leave a comment if you think it's you! That would be most helpful.

AudioPost (see previous entry) seemed to work successfully. Now, you all know a) how goofy I sound and b) what a total cheeseball I am. I felt like I was channeling Nathalie Dupree during the post.

Here's the promised picture:

Meatfree7


I didn't do much of anything else last night. I watched Midnight Cowboy and knitted for a bit. Fun times.

More later. *smooch*

1 comment:

  1. OMIGOD! natalie dupree. have we discussed her show? and how she'd be licking her fingers and randomly tossing things into a pot without rhyme or reason and then turn to a pot that was prepared with the final product? it was fun to watch for the absurdity! i wonder if the DVD set of her shows is available yet.

    ReplyDelete