Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Little Bits of Nothing

1. Congratulations to my 10,000th visitor, Terry. I didn't recognize his IP stuff, because he was checking my blog from his new job. Bad Terry! Two days on the job and already blog-surfing! Your prize will be something knitted, either a hat or mittens [Let me know what you want soon]!

2. Yesterday was a Code Red day for Ozone levels in the DC/Metro area, which meant FREE BUSES! WOO HOO! Which meant, I didn't arrive at work as a drippy sweaty puddle! YAY!

3. Today is laundry day!

4. Mike and I are going out to dinner tomorrow. Yay!

5. Breakfast at Tiffany's is showing at the AFI Silver this weekend. According to some people, I should see it.

6. Thank you to everyone who responded to my shameless request for ego-stroking yesterday. *smooch*

7. That's all.

3 comments:

  1. *bowing* Thank you everyone! I'd like to thank the Academy, my supportive parents, and 'god' who has so blessed me with the talent and skillz to get this honor as VUBOQ's 10,000th visitor!

    Mittens, please! Yay!

    --TK, aka Terry
    (A little bit of nothing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved breakfast at tiffany's. holly golightly :) buddy ebson, audrey hepburn...and someone young, but i can't remember his name...blonde as i recall. anyway, i really liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want something knitted too! A hat! Yes, that's right. I shave my head and London gets VERY cold.

    ReplyDelete