Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Few Baby Carrots and a Tub of Butter

That was my dinner last night ... well, except for the tub of butter.

I felt so blobulous from eating an entire Chipotle burrito that I couldn't even think about more food. When I got home, I made a martini, had some tortilla chips with salsa, and -finally- finished reading The Weather Makers.

I did a load of laundry. Yay! Clean clothes. When I pulled out one of my brand spankin' new pairs of pants out of the washer, it looked like it had a spot on it, as if someone had spilled bleach on it. GAH! I was a little peeved and I steamed and stewed until it came out of the dryer.

And the spot was gone. Maybe I imagined it? Or it was concentrated lint? I have no idea. And I don't care - my new pants aren't ruined! YAY!

I started to get a little hungry around 9, so that's when I ate the baby carrots. Yum. Then, I watched a DVD. Around 10, I decided to turn in. I figured I should go to bed a little early last night because I'm hoping to be up late tonight [wink wink nudge nudge].

Of course, it would be the one night this week that Mike calls. Ha! He woke me up - sort of. I was in that almost asleep/kind of groggy-dreamy state when I answered the phone. We talked for a bit. He was telling me about the challenge for last night's Project Runway. I wonder who won [No, don't tell me ... if I can't take it, I'll check out the website].

No comments:

Post a Comment