Wednesday, July 19, 2006

That Which Was Lost

Blogger seems to be having some issues right now, and the wonderful entry I wrote a few minutes ago has been eaten by the Beast.

*sigh*

Actually, it wasn't all that great of an entry, so I won't bother recreating it. I will keep the thoughts that inspired it floating around my head for a few days, so maybe it will return in a different form. We'll see ...

Meanwhile, my disturbing dreams seem to have ceased. Mike suggested that before I fall asleep, I should tell myself that I'm going to have a restful sleep with good dreams and wake up refreshed. I've tried it the past few nights. Although my dreams are still very vivid, they have not been overly traumatic. Always a good thing.

Lunch break in 15 minutes. I have no idea what I want to eat. Maybe a sandwich. From Subway? From Whole Foods? Augh. The dilemma.

1 comment:

  1. I'd never heard of Subway before I came to Aus. The first couple of times I came here I refused to eat them because the decision requirements were too vast:

    Choose the bread, choose the filling, choose the cheese, choose the salad, choose the sauce, salt? Pepper? Toasted? Roasted? Jeezus f'ing c! I'm british! A sandwich is a piece of cheese between two slices of bloody bread!

    I've changed now though. I'm a subway bitch.

    ReplyDelete