Monday, October 01, 2007

Minor Disappointments on the Information Superhighway of Life

I bought a 4" Grilled Veggie Sub from Jerry's today for lunch.
About halfway through, it began to taste like crab.
Even when I ate meat, I never liked crab.
Crab is icky.
My sandwich was ruined.

I threw it out.
And ate my fries.

Mmm. Fries.

I am not having happy tummy now.

Also, one of my co-workers came in sick today. If I get her cold, I am going to be even not happier. I will take lots of vitamin C tonight in hopes of warding off her germiness.

Finally, last night, I dreamed (dreamt?) that I was taking not one, but TWO, pottery classes, one on Monday and the other on Thursday. I had forgotten I had also registered for the Thursday class and decided to start attending it as well. I was very excited about all that extra playtime with the clay. Of course, when I woke up, I realized I was not taking 2 pottery classes. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Well I stayed home with my cold today. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so disappointing to dream nice, exciting things and wake up to find that they're not true. (For instance, in this afternoon's nap, I dreamed I said the word "shadle". I was so pleased with myself. In my dream, I kept saying it over and over, "Shadle. Shadle. What a lovely shadle!" I was so, so sad to wake up. (Um, and I think that "shadle" had something to do with lamp shades, but I'm not sure about that.)

    ReplyDelete