I Can Has New Furniturez
Caught up in the giddy joy of having a newly painted spare room (soon to be study/guest room), I bought some new furniture.
They're from JC Penney and were on sale! Nearly 50% off! *woot*
This (in oak):
and this (in oak):
They're from JC Penney and were on sale! Nearly 50% off! *woot*
I think they will work well because (a) the room is tiny and (b) the room is tiny. Now, all I have to buy is a rug and a futon mattress. Yay!


Pardon my ignorance, but what do those things *do*, exactly?
ReplyDeletenancy: *heh* The top one is a laptop desk. The second one is a bookshelf.
ReplyDeleteBeds are overrated for Guest Rooms.
ReplyDeleteOoh, stylish AND economical! I like.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new stuff! We have a similar ladder bookshelf and I LOVE it!! Of course, my partner feels that a change of seasons is a good enough excuse to buy new furniture, so I applaud your restraint!
ReplyDeleteOHHHHhhhh. Having a Marge Simpson moment here. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI like to hope all this effort is being made in preaparation of an invite for me to come and stay for the pumpkin party....
ReplyDelete