Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm WET! I'm Hysterical! And, I'm WET!*

At the start of my break, the sun started peeping through the blanket of gray clouds, so I packed up my troubles and headed to Safeway.

Halfway there, it started raining again. GAH! Umbrella-less, I continued on my journey ... where I found: Pumpkin Carving Kits - 60% OFF! suh-WEET!

And, CANDY CORNS! OMGWTFBBQPONIEZ! I LOVE CANDY CORNS. I bought 3 bags. One for the party, and two for very special friends overseas.

The BYOP is FAST APPROACHING!!! Can you feel the excitement? CAN YOU?!?!

I had a funny story to relate next, but the yarn I ordered last week arrived and I've forgotten the story. Maybe it'll come back to me in a minute ...

It did!

Another reason to be excited about the BYOP, besides the aforementioned Carving Kits and Candy Corns, is this party will be the debut of the Made in NC blue pottery chip-and-dip bowl, which my parents bought for my birthday. After showing it to Y last week, along with the matching big plate/bowl thing and relish tray (both previous gifts from the folks), Y was all "are you sure your parents don't know you're gay?"

Pretty sure.

Back to the yarn. It's so pretty ... Yarn for two Gryffindor Scarves (one in each style) and yarn for the Dark Mark Illusion Scarf. I must finish the Never-Ending Afghan of Doom first though. One of the colors I need for the Gryffindor Scarves is on back order. GAH!

Finally, today (at some point, I forgot to ask), the SuperFantastic Cuzin is having hip surgery. Send some happy, healthy thoughts toward Ann Arbor if you have a chance.

*smooches*

*Extra VUBOQ Bonus Points if you can Name that Musical!

4 comments:

  1. Bossy didn't know that your parents don't know you're gay. That's a lot of Not Knowing for one sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bossy: vuboq's two-bedroom closet is very comfy. and recently cleaned!

    fullofhype: ding ding ding ding ding. One Meeeeeellion Vuboq Bonus Points for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann Arbor is only a few hours from me, so I bet my happy, healthy thoughts will get there right quick ;].

    ReplyDelete