Monday, October 29, 2007

Doot. Doot. Doo-da-Doot.

Start spreading the news!
I'm leaving tomorrow!
I want to be a part of it.
New York! New York!

My train departs at 11:30(?). I arrive at Penn Station sometime before 3.
Try not to miss me.
I'll be crying a little every night because I won't be blogging.
Until I return on Friday, around noon.

Then you will be treated to a New York Photo Extravaganza Special Edition! *woot*

Unless I forget to take my camera ...

Anyway, until Friday, kittens. *smooches*

9 comments:

  1. You better not forget your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your holiday! Take copious notes. We expect ALL the details! You'll be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're there now - have fun dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget Happy Hour Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you terribly! Why didn't you take your laptop with you? I'm sure The City is lousy with wi-fi hotspots, so there's no good reason for you to leave us all hanging like this!

    *smooch*

    ReplyDelete