Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Miz USA Not a Drunken Ho Sez Trump

CNN.com reports: Miss USA Not Fired!

*woot!*

But she will be entering rehab, and that, my pretties (and my thinkies), is where your career is MADE!

Well, either there, or betwixt the pages of Penthouse magazine. [Hello, Vanessa Williams, we're looking at YOU!]

Hm ... CNN doesn't mention her making out with Miss Teen USA.

*sigh* I would give my right eye for a MISS USA! LESBIAN! LIPLOCK! TEEN SCANDAL!! headline on CNN. Really. I would. I guess they don't go for sensationalism. *cough*

2 comments:

  1. Oooo. A great headline like that could really give me some Christmas cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew there had to be more to it than just the drinking. Is anybody else getting weirded out by how the general PR 'remedy' for homosexuality seems to be rehab?

    ReplyDelete