Friday, December 15, 2006

Boozy Egg Noggy Goodness

Our office Xmas Luncheon was today - food catered from Maggiano's, a "family style" Italian joint. One of my co-workers always brings "special" homemade egg nog.

Having a slight buzz at 2PM? Not all that great. I want to be REALLY rude to all the stupid people who are calling in through the hotline. Bastards.

Maybe I should get some more egg nog.

As an aside, Christina Aguilera's Get Mine, Get Yours was playing on my iTunes a few minutes ago. For some reason, I always hear:

"living in my new kitchen," instead of

"lemme get mine, you'll get yours."

What are some of your favorite misheard lyrics?
Discuss ...

I'm going to get more egg nog.

3 comments:

  1. Jimi Hendrix's "Excuse me while I kiss this guy"
    *Guitar riff*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always heard Elvis' "Return to Sender" as "Return Lucinda."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always hear lyrics correctly. *hehe*

    ReplyDelete