Friday, December 08, 2006

StickSteven. FINISHED!

I finished my StickSteven letter! Eventually, I will be scanning it and emailing it (and maybe posting it) for the WORLD to see. Once again, I believe it is a triumph of skill, artistic talent, and humor, bringing a little light and joy to the otherwise dull and boring world of annual Christmas Letters.

I, also, found my markers this morning! YAY! Now, I can properly address envelopes and write colorful, meaningful messages in all my cards ... which, if all goes according to my evil plans, should be finished TODAY! Hurrah!

After I finished my letter, last night, I watched Cache. I had to call Robert afterwards to get him to explain it to me, because WTF?!?!?! I needed resolution and there was no resolution. GAH. I say "3 Stars."

I started knitting another pair of knittens. I will probably give them away, but I'm making them to fit me just in case I don't. They will be purple ... well, a kind of purply gray with flecks of light blue and red.

TONIGHT, I am meeting a bunch of friends for a Holiday Happy Hour at Halo! YAY! TK, I hope you will be there, because I have *something* for you ... and I'm not sure if we'll be able to meet up again before the holidays.

OK. Back to addressing cards. FUN.

*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. Please post your StickSteven Christmas "don we now our gay apparel" letter!

    Have fun at your Holiday happy hour tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED the weird, unresolved, unsettling ending to Cache. I thought WTF when I saw it, but 24 hours later I thought it was brilliant.

    ReplyDelete