Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Rejoice Greatly, O Daughter of Zion

*sigh*

Last night, I finished my brother's scarf. I watched lots of Harry Potter movies. I drank a martini. I ate leftovers - which were extrafabulicious, because I added soy crumbles (They Make You GAY!), soy sauce, and more chili garlic sauce to my tofu, spinach and mushroom creation. Yum. I worked on a new pair of knittens.

And, that was my exciting evening.

This morning, on my walk to work in the cold, gray rain, I reflected on a dream I had last night in which I was sitting on John's front porch. Waiting. And waiting. And waiting. And that was it. I'm going to assume that it is my subconcious trying to deal with him being in Iraq.

Thoughts of John naturally turned to thoughts of sex ... and how I haven't had any in quite some time. I laughed as I thought, "Hell, I could practically reclaim my virginity." I wonder if there is a specified time period in which, if you haven't had sex, you could start calling yourself a virgin again ... and how long would that time period have to be? A month? A year? A few years? Hm ...



I want to ramble on about long-term relationships and sex, but I think I'm going to hold off on that for awhile ... at least until I get my thoughts sorted.

3 comments:

  1. I hear you, trust me, I hear you. My "frogs" are building condos on their lilypads and holding meetings to elect a permanent resident's association.

    It's soy warfare, I tell you. It's all a cunning plot to make everyone gay! It's the tofu fairy that's responsible! Rutz is nutz. Total understatement. When I first read that article, I thought it MUST be satire ... I'm at a loss for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hear about the LTR's.

    You know, you can empty out the frogs all on your own. You have the technology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm....my eggs must have been hatched already after 5 months...or 6 months? I don't even remember...

    ReplyDelete