Friday, December 15, 2006

But Who May Abide the Day of His Coming

*heh* "coming" *heh*

PERVY MONKEY! *slap*

Lesseee ... the rundown of my last night ...

Met Matt and his friend whose name I've already forgotten at Teaism. I was a little late. Matt was "anxious," because of something to do with his visa. So, he wasn't as personable as he usually is. Alas. I'm sure the whole visa process is frustrating and anxiety-laden. Better him than I, eh? Still, good to see him before the holidays, and hopefully he will be headed over to Scotland soon. *fingers crossed*

Once I got home, I called Mike to see what time we should meet for the concert at the National Cathedral tonight. And, he was, like, "Oh... that ... we'll ... you see ... I forgot to buy tickets and now Brian doesn't want to go, so I'm not buying tickets."

What?

I'm OK with not going; however, I'm a little peeved that they made this unilateral decision for the group. AND, Mike called me at about 3PM yesterday and said, "I wanted to check to make sure you still wanted to go, because I'm calling now to buy the tickets."

What happened when he hung up the phone? I find it so hard to believe that someone can be *that* forgetful.

Of course, it's times like this, when I step back, take a deep breath, and THANK THE EVER-LOVING LORD OF ALL that we are no longer dating.

Instead, we are going to happy hour somewhere ... hopefully Halo, but probably *shudder* Cobalt, because "Brian doesn't like Halo." How can you not like Halo? What's not to like about yummy drinks at 2-for-1 prices?

I ate dinner - a martini and a veggie burger. Then, I watched DVDs and knitted. I am practically finished with the last pair of Christmas knittens- only the thumb of the right knitten and then weaving in all the ends. *woot*

*Happy Friday smooches*

7 comments:

  1. it's times like this, when I step back, take a deep breath, and THANK THE EVER-LOVING LORD OF ALL that we are no longer dating.

    You are welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gayprof: oh, my. I'm sorry. I meant the otherEVER-LOVING LORD OF ALL. my bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't bother thanking him. He doesn't even read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gayprof: WHAT?!?! Are you sure?!?!?!

    soy heartbroken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He read your blog and you are soy ging to hell. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, drunk commenting not good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No one is that forgetful. He just doesn't give a shit about wasting other people's time. (Waste some of his time back, that'll teach him!)

    ReplyDelete