Thursday, December 28, 2006

Melting into the Abyss of Boredom

You wanna see the cute yellow hat I made? Do ya? Do ya?
I made it over Xmas.
It's cute.
And yellow.
And when I say "yellow," I mean "YEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOW."
I know you do.
Here 'tis:

Halfdome2

Last night, I made pizza bread. And burned the roof of my mouth on the molten cheese. Oops. I was hungry. And impatient. Sue me. I also have a couple of mouth ulcers forming. le ow! We hates the mouth ulcers. The swishing with the anti-plaque pre-brush rinse and the anti-bacterial minty post-brush mouthwash is not so fun with the burnt roof of the mouth and the couple of mouth ulcers. Flossing? Well, that's still OK.

Agenda for this evening: Melrose FUCKING Place!!! woot.

Doesn't look like I'll be knitting on the Never-ending Right Sleeve of Doom of the Never-ending Sweater of Doom as my request for aid has gone unheeded. *sniff*

I mean, really, what are you knitterpeople doing? Not blogging? At home enjoying your families? Not working? What up with that, knitterpeople? What. Up. With. That?

AND, I can't start any more knittens because I lost one of my #6 bamboo DPNs at my brother's house. So unfair. I make everyone's knittens but my own. THEN, I lose the DPN. BAH. Humbug.

At least Go Home Time is only 30 minutes or so away. *woot*

2 comments:

  1. You can knit with 4 needles. You don't need 5. Most Euro sets only come with 4 needles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest picture, love the yellow, it works well on you.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete