Thursday, December 28, 2006

The List

I. am. so. bored.

If this workday moved any slower, it would be going backwards.

To help pass the time, I compiled a list of movies I want to see ... that way, if any of you want to take me out, you'll have some ideas. Aren't I clever?

Here they are in no particular order:

Dreamgirls
Volver
Notes on a Scandal
The Queen
Curse of the Golden Flower
The History Boys
Children of Men
The Last King of Scotland

Now, I will sit by my phone and wait for the date invites to pour in. Don't delay! My schedule books quickly!

In completely unrelated news, Whole Foods 365 brand Organic Jasmine White Tea is not very delicious.

2 comments:

  1. the Queen is very cool! last night we saw "The Devil Wears Prada" on DVD-- fun and glamorous (if you are considering a DVD date).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must run out and buy some of that tea then. Surely I'd find it as delicious as cheddar-bear Kettle chips.

    ReplyDelete