Friday, December 08, 2006

Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La

My Christmas Cards are DONE!
(mostly)
HUZZAH!

And mailed!
(except for the international ones and the ones which will be included in packages ... and they'll be mailed on Monday. most likely)
HURRAH!

Now, I will sit back and wait for the accolades to roll in. And, the Xmas Cards from people to whom I didn't send Xmas cards. And, there will be the "I didn't send him/her a card" guilt.

I hates that guilt. Not that I will send a card later ... but, still, I hates the guilt.

Meanwhile, the day drags on and I have nothing to do. *sigh*

Special Note to Chelsea: My company's Evil Firewall of Doom has decided to start blocking your site as a "games" site. GAH! Fortunately, I can read your posts on bloglines. Unfortunately, I won't be able to comment anymore. *sniff*

6 comments:

  1. Meanwhile, the day drags on and I have nothing to do. *sigh*

    If you are looking for things to do, I have some proofreading work that needs to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gayprof: I'm not *that* desperate for things to do ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it that the people that you would never imagine getting an Xmas card from are the ones most likely to send one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHEN will you get that laptop fixed?

    ReplyDelete