Um. Oops.
LOL.
I was goofing around on Blogger and noticed that I have to approve comments now.
So, um, sorry about that. I have done the approval thingy. And will start checking that more frequently.
In other news ...
Sunday, I am hosting Biscuit Camp for the SigNoth's older sister (who is in town because her oldest daughter just had un bebeh).
I have no other real plans, other than going to the farmers market, doing laundry, and making of the meal prep for next week.
Good times. For sure.
Hey there. I have a ?? Do you do a written journal or write out your pottery ideas, etc.? Would you have a use for a book made about 6X5 (ish)? or 9x5 (ish)? I've been into making books lately, but have a few already made for myself and a couple of friends here. I would love to make one for you if you like. If you want, you can dm me on Facebook (I know you're leaving Facebook, but that's the only social media that I'm on anymore) and we can chat about it. I work day shifts on Tuesday (9-5), Wednesday (8-4) each week. Otherwise I work 4-minight the rest of the work week and I don't have access to my account.
ReplyDeleteLet me know either way.
Ta-ra,
Naomi
OMG NAOMI!!! IS IT YOU? IS IT YOU AFTER ALL THESE YEARS?! i'm not on facebook but my site still exists
Delete