Saturday, May 03, 2008

VUBOQ's Afternoon Off

Happy Saturday, Kittens.

Yesterday, after the EPA Public Meeting ended, I walked to the National Gallery of Art. Here are some pictures I took. Just for you!




Can you guess which blogger I took this picture for? Here's a hint.


I *heart* this painting. I want to hang it above my toilet.

Christ and VUBOQ? VUBOQ and Christ? Which is which?


Around 5, I met Tomokito at Nellie's [$1 vodka from 5-6!]. Y joined us for a bit. Ray, Joey and Peter all came too!

We headed home around 11ish, I think ...
Today, Tomokito, Y, and I are driving to Baltimore for SAM:BEIII! Stay tuned for fun photos!
*smooches*

5 comments:

  1. OMG! Common Goldeneyes! For me?!? Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

    (I think the 70s Shaggy Look is très cute in these pics. A very good hair day, if you ask me.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that one too. Is it a Vermeer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry I missed Happy Hour, next time for sure ! xoxo, SG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vuboq! Hi, Y! Hi Tomoko and Ray & Joey and Peter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AUGH! That painting you want to hang over your toilet always watches me from a neighbor's cube. I thought it was sweet, but now I will think that they are wishing they were in VUBOQ's bathroom...

    ReplyDelete