Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Did I Mention?

I am a WINNAR!!!
[on Project Rungay?]
[and I'll be getting a super-cool Prize Package?]
[in the mail?]
[soon?]

Please be jealous of me.
Thank you.

Meanwhile, not much happened yesterday.
I blobbed.
I found an interesting job to apply for.
I need to work on that today ... I guess.
Y came over for dinner - leftovers from last night.
He stayed over. Which was nice, b/c the apartment was V. COLD.
I like having a CuddleBunny.
SCGB left this morning for, like, 7 weeks in Europe. I am trying not to hate him too much.
I get to leave work today at 2:30. Huzzah.
Tonight is Laundry Night. I need to remember to get quarters.

More later. *smooches*

PS. The Straight Guy offers up some television commentary.

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't take a contest to make jealous of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that and was all "OHMYGOD is that the fabulous VUBOQ that I met with BOSSY?" And then I nearly died because I have come so close to greatness.

    ReplyDelete