Friday, May 23, 2008

Life Stages

Apparently, this whole gay thing is just a stage I'm going through:

[If you can't read it, it says "You and your wife willbe happy in your life together."]



Last night, I headed over to Y's. We ate Chinese take-out. Then, watched Layer Cake. If you haven't seen that movie, you should. Not only does it have the Super Hot Daniel Craig in it, but it also is a fun, complicated, convoluted film. PLUS, it's fun to spot the "Harry Potter" character actors (I saw two. There could've been more).

This morning, we had a nice long lie-in. Then, I got ready and metro'ed to work. I bought a Greek Salad at Panera on the walk to the office. Mmm. Greek Salad.

This weekend, I'll be attending Tomokito's pre-Birthday Party on Saturday. On Sunday, I am hoping to get tickets to the free production of Hamlet at the Carter-Barron Amphitheater. No plans for tonight other than knitting and watching DVDs.

I do have several job applications I need to complete as well.

I don't know what I'm going to do on Monday. If it's nice, maybe I'll go for a bike ride or something. Or just chill out in the Circle. I'm sure I'll think of something fun and appropriate for the holiday.

BTW, the Straight Guy has posted a little essay about Women.

2 comments:

  1. Hamlet was quite good. The acting is superb. The actor who plays Hamlet is fabulous, as is one who played Polonius. Just be warned: they do the full play, clocking in at four hours with an intermission. Bring booze.

    I second the review of Layer Cake. I rented it for the Craig, and enjoyed the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped going to my usual Chinese restaurant because I got the same stupid fortune three times in a row. I figured, if they're phoning it in on the cookies, they don't give a crap about their food either...

    ReplyDelete