Step 2: Oh. *Those* ingredients.
Step 3: Cook*
Step 4: Enjoy!
*Detailed Step 3 Instructions:
VUBOQ's Curried Tofu, Broccoli and Peppers with Cashews
Approx. 1/2 can of masaman curry paste
Approx. 1/2 can of coconut milk (and I'm begging you, please don't use "lite")
1 head of broccoli
1 green bell pepper
1 pkg extra firm tofu
1 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp (or so) roasted, unsalted cashews
1. Put rice in rice cooker.
2. Heat about 2 tbsp of coconut milk in non-stick skillet (or wok)
3. Fry about 1/4 can of masaman curry paste until fragrant
4. Add chunkily sliced green bell pepper.
5. Add broccoli pieces.
6. Add more curry paste/coconut milk until it looks like a nice tasty sauce.
7. Add about 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
8. Remember you should have lowered the heat from high to medium about 4 steps ago.
9. Blame Chef's Little Helper.
10. Add tofu chunks and cashews. [Note: Save the cashews 'til the very end so they don't get soggy.]
11. Cook until tofu is heated through.
12. Serve with white rice.
Eat. Smile. Say "YUM!"
And how was your Meat-Free Monday meal?