Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Keeping Up With the Memeses

Marathon Mom tagged me for her new Three Words Meme, which is sweeping teh intartubez!

I'm not quite sure if I'm doing this correctly, but here are her instructions:

Pick three things about the evening that made it fun (so hard). Then I will think of other things that can be described by [at least one of?] those same three things that are not related but completely random.

So here we go ...

My Three Words: Party. Booze. Neighbors.

friends
surprise
gay
straight
Japanese
American
male
female
black
white
gin & tonic
limes
vodka
pink champagne
cheese
dip
birthday
kiss
photographs
gossip
beer

I'm not going to tag anyone for this particular meme, because I've heard a rumor that a certain Straight Guy has also done this meme. And he's tagged three lucky ladies hot chicks.

I still have one more meme to do, so tune in later today for that.
Also, it's Tomokito's birthday! Happy Birthday to the best Upstairs Neighbor EVAR!!!

More later. *smooches*

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! You are the best Downstairs Neighbor EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

    ReplyDelete