Friday, May 02, 2008

Martinis. The Life-Blood of the Universe

Good morning, kittens. Have I told you recently how happy I am that it's May?
Well, I am. Happy it's May.

M is for May.
M is for Martini.
M is for Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmmmmmmmmm.

I invited the neighbors down to celebrate the beginning of May with me, but only Tomokito deemed me worthy. We ate cheese, watched movies, and drank delicious martinis made with Plymouth Gin. Y eventually arrived and drank the rest of my martini, which prompted the following funny exchange ...

V: I can't believe you drank the last of my martini.
Y: Well, I guess I know where I stand.
V: Right. Martini is #1. Y is #2.
T: And Tomokito is #3.
V: Actually, Tomokito is probably #2.

Well, I thought it was funny. Tomokito left around 10. Y and I went to bed. Which was odd, because normally he stays up 'til about 2 studying. I think he might be getting a little depressed. He seems to be sleeping more and working less ... and whinging about school more.

I lit the candles on the thingy above my bed for the first time in ages. We had superhot buttsecks. Then, I fell asleep. Yay!

I really need to clean the candle thingy above my bed this weekend.

Speaking of weekends ... Did you know I live for weekends? I do! This evening, after the EPA Public Meeting is over, I'm headed over to Nellie's for happy hour. Tomokito is joining me, and -hopefully- some other friends as well.

Then, tomorrow, Tomokito and I (and possibly Y, he was really wishy-washy about it last night) will be driving up to Baltimore for Saturday Afternoon Margaritas: Baltimore Edition III [SAM:BEIII]! If Y doesn't go, we'll spend the night. If Y does go, he's driving our drunk arses back home. Yay!

Sunday, I plan to spend most of the day on the sofa. Yay Sofa! Maybe knitting! And DVDs! And maybe the next installment of The Birth of VUBOQ as Re-Enacted by Gay Bears (and a Virus or Two).

Life is good, kittens.
More later, *smooches*

7 comments:

  1. I thought Y was supposed to be done with his diss by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gayprof: oh. em. gee. he's saying it may be another 1.5 years now. durg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martinis! Y! TV! Sounds like the making of a great night and Bossy can't believe she missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how you just randomly throw buttsecks in there...

    boy...i sure could use some secks...

    oh, and Y totally is number 2... HE has a key to casa de vuboq!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the return of getting sloppy. I admire your accomplishment in April.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the wunnerful weekend. I look forward to Monday's recap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lighting candles to have teh secks is supercute, boys.

    ReplyDelete