Monday, May 12, 2008

May 12 of 12: Rainy Day Edition

I pass by this athletic field's parking lot every morning. The rocks always remind me of a Zen Garden:

Zen


This tree is in the yard of a doctor's office I pass by every morning. I love Japanese maples:

Japanese Maple in the Rain 3


Please don't talk to me until I've had my morning coffee:

Morning Necessity


I should be applying for this job, rather than taking a picture of the announcement:

Job Announcement


Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there:

Stairs


The drainpipe near the liquor store:

Drainpipe


Amy's Organic Broccoli Pot Pie for lunch:

Lunch


Actually working. No, I don't care about your problems:

Actually Working


Back to Whole Foods after work, because I forgot to buy:

Lemons


Sligo Creek after the rain:

Full Creek


I luv my pussy:

Ready for Her Closeup


Chef's Little Helper, the Vesper Martini:

Chef's Little Helper


And, now I must go make my Meat-Free Monday meal, black bean chilli. YUM.

A few additional photos are in my May 12 of 12 flickr set.
*smooches*

8 comments:

  1. Clif Bar has a vending machine at their headquarters full of Amy's products. If David's business were big enough, he would totally have one of those, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you've had a rainy day. But I really like the Japanese maple picture, even with the rain. It adds something to it... Nice 12 of 12!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, creamy broccoli pie... that would be delicious! And I like the brightness of the Japanese maples too - lucky you, seeing them so often. And cute kitty :D

    Helen (12er)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so handsome at work. And not a day over 25.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vesper Martinis? Will you be my little helper? Haha. I love Amy's stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Japanese maples are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to cook while having a martini or two as well! Cool photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Martinis and kitties...a lovely combination on any day!!

    ReplyDelete