Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Meat-Free Tuesday: Stinky Pee Edition

And, yay, Isabella has just given forth the Vomit of Joy. Huzzah.

I don't think it has anything to do with my dinner ...

Which is: Asparagus and Tomato Pasta with Goat Cheese.

Basically, I stir-fried some asparagus with garlic, oregano and basil. Added some goat cheese and a diced roma tomato and a little cream. Then I tossed it all with pasta.


It's not half bad.

It's also not something I will make again in the near future (mainly because I rarely buy asparagus). And goat cheese is expensive.

Guess that's it.

I'm working on a couple of memes and will try to post those tomorrow.

I've heard a rumor that a certain Straight Guy is also working on the same memes. We'll see how that comes out. We all know how bad straight guys are at finishing what they started...

'Til tomorrow. *smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment