Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Can Haz Martini?

Good morning, kittens. It's a beautiful, if slightly cold day here in Vutopia ... at least the weekend will be fan-forkin'-tastic! HUZZAH!

I left work yesterday at 2:30. Because I could. It was nice. I didn't do much of anything other than blob on the 'netz. Scott-o-rama got me all into these new ... um ... Twitter-like thingies, Jaiku and Pownce. And, then, he showed me ping.fm ... which let's you update all those bitches (+ facebook) at the same time! Isn't technology an amazing thing? Yet, I'm not quite sure of the purpose of all these thingies. I'm sure it will come to me eventually.

In the meantime, I guess I am a pinging powncing twittering jaikuing fool. Yippee.

Anyway, back to my evening, I did laundry. I ate leftovers. I had french vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce. Then, I had another drink. I really wanted bourbon. But, OH MY GOD CRISIS OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!! I was out of bourbon. Cognac is not a good substitute.

I also spoke to one of my best friends from college. She asked a question, "If you looked at Y's cell phone and saw a lot of text messages and calls from the same person at all hours of the day and one of those text messages read, 'I am so horny,' what would you do?"

VUBOQ's answer: Freak the fuck out. What would you do?

She, apparently, would do the same thing.
Send her some good thoughts, wouldja?

Today, I am meeting a SuperHot Blogger for lunch at Adega. HUZZAH!

Who thinks this could become potential fodder for a totally Str8Guy Post? Stay tuned, kittens. Of course, my boss has also decided to buy us all lunch today to celebrate co-worker's birthday. Hopefully, it will be something I can take home for dinner tonight.

I guess that's it for now. More later. *smooches*

6 comments:

  1. I have friends that I communicate with regularly and some of them might text me that they are horny and (in a parallel universe) if I had a boyfriend and he saw this and freaked out, I'd consider it an over-reaction.

    If you don't trust your boyfriend, why bother dating him? That's just my opinion. I might ask questions, but freaking out seems kind of junior high to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, the haircut looks killer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. david: the haircut is an old picture, unfortunately...

    ReplyDelete
  4. David makes some good points; however, it really depends on their relationship. As somebody who blindly overlooked obvious deceptions, I would now want to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't do any texting, but on phone calls, I can think of at least one friend (with whom I can talk and laugh uproariously for hours) who would announce his horniness as easily as saying Hello. And several of Bucko's friends speak of their horniness a lot too. So I think I might freak a little initially if I found a message like that to Bucko but would get over it pretty quickly.

    Of course, this could be because we both have slutty, horny friends and we're used to this sort of talk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have friends who would text me with that not as a come-on but as if they were bitching about having a backache. But if it's freaking her out then it's time for her to go have a talk with her boyfriend, regardless of context.

    ReplyDelete