Thursday, May 15, 2008

Walking on Sunshine

I can haz nu shooz. Yay!

I had a $10 reward certificate from DSW. I was looking for some dressy, slip-on brown shoes which I could wear to work. They did not have any that fell within my price range. SO, I bought these fun little plaid Tommy Hilfigers. Yay!

[Please ignore the totally disorganized desk.]

For some reason, I keep thinking it's Friday. Every time I remember it isn't, it makes me sad. Then, I look at my new shoes, and I'm happy. It's a rollercoaster of emotions, kittens.

*smooches*

7 comments:

  1. Funny, I also keep thinking it's Friday today. Interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, king of footwear. But Bossy isn't sure they should be paired with white socks. But would would be better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I have trouble wearing cute shoes because I'm old now and my arches want support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anne marie in philly8:36 PM

    cruel shoes, kewl shoes, sexy legs (whistles softly).

    have a nice anniversary date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart your gnu shuze.

    It's been Friday in my brain all day, too. Bummer that we've got to go through it all again tomorrow. But then we haz der weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, we are shoe twins. I was just at DSW today 'cause I had a birthday coupon and ended up getting the same shoes! Great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete