Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Grrr ...

I am hating Y's evil advisor. 5 minutes before I got home for my lunch break, he sent Y a not very nice email regarding Y's research/future in the program.

Can we say buzz kill?
Can we say someone walked all the way home for a little lunchtime nookie and all he got was a little lunch?
Can we say GRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........?

So. Not. Happy.

On the way home, I had an idea for a fabulous new business:

Get it?

It would be a pottery studio/ bar. During the day and early evening, it would function as a pottery studio. At night, the lights go down and the Super Hip bartenders serve fantastic infused vodka cocktails into pottery glasses *you* made!

Fun, no?

At least something interesting came out of my lunch excursion ...
*le sigh*

4 comments:

  1. I think people should not send nasty emails or phone calls or any kind of bad news around food time, the mornings, exam time, holiday time and sleep time. I think 5 pm on a Wednesday is the best time for bad news-- does not ruin a lot of the rest of the week, yet does not ruin the weekend, is far enough from all meal times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cock blocked by the Academy. That shit's just cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Academy was made to cockblock.

    Y's advisors seem like colassal assholes. Weren't they playing some sort of cat-and-mouse game with him a few months back?

    The Pottery Bar? I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Cock block" is new to me. I like it. (the phrase, not the action) I actually hate it when my nookie plans are foiled.

    Love the pottery bar idea! So fun!

    Good luck with your resume.

    ReplyDelete