Friday, March 30, 2007

The Weekend Awaits

OMG. I am so fucking looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. I have not been sleeping well recently. I am not nearly as cranky today, but I feel like I am on the brink. It won't take much to push me over. Tread softly around me. Speak in hushed tones. Ply me with coffee and chocolates.

And all will be well.

Last night was laundry night. *woot*
I ran into a couple of neighbors. Always fun to chat with them. I found out that the reason my side of the building never gets mulched is because the co-op only pays to have the middle section of the lawn mulched.

Quoth the subject heading of an email from one of my neighbors on the Board: "Full Frontal Mulching." The Board will reimburse us for the mulch if we do it ourselves. Which we will, because it looks like crap. And, next year, the co-op will pay to have that bit mulched too. As god as my witness, I will never mulch again!

(after this time)

Also, one of the Upstairs Neighbors is going to take the sewing class with Mike and me. Won't that be fun? So looking forward to it.

My weekend plans are shaping up nicely.

Tonight, I'm meeting Jerry (and possibly Darryl and Tomoko?) for Happy Hour at Halo.
Saturday, I am sleeping late, cleaning the apartment, and -very well just might- have a date in the evening. Ooooh.
Sunday, I am going to Mike's to watch Shortbus. He mentioned something about having a bbq, but not sure if that is still in the works or not. Mike just emailed. He has to work all day on Saturday, so he will need to write a paper on Sunday. No bbq. No movie watching (at his place). I actually have the DVD. I will watch it at home, I guess. Maybe I'll go roller-blading in the park or something.

And, that will be all.
*many happy smooches*

1 comment:

  1. Except the mulching (full frontal or otherwise), it sounds like a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete