Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Knit Overload!

I started another hat last night. So, now I have three (yes, THREE) projects on teh needles. The diagonal rib bib (*heh* Eight Lives Left), the new hat, and the Never-Ending Sweater of Doom, which is almost done! *woot*

Once those three projects are finished, I will start on a scarf. And, then, I will take stock of my stash (which isn't much) to see what I can make out of the bits and bobs of yarn I have lying about.

I did absolutely nothing last night, except for knitting. Even my Meat-Free Monday meal was uninspired (penne pasta in a tomato, mushroom, spinach sauce). No photo, I wouldn't want to induce narcolepsy in anyone.

In other exciting news, it is friggin' freezing here. The walk to work was ... *brisk* ... what with the 40mph wind gusts. I have to venture to the Post Office later this morning. *geh* It might snow tomorrow. Why isn't it Spring yet? WHY?

I haven't written anything for my class in weeks. I do have an idea I'm playing with though.

OK. I have actual work to do this morning. Fun times, kittens.

*smooches*

1 comment:

  1. That diagonal rib thing could be a shawl for Isabella! She'd love that wouldn't she?

    ReplyDelete