Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Vuboqia Full of Grace

The harrowing tale of my experience as a drug mule has been turned into a film:
After making "the drop," Robert, Mike, and I went to Cobalt for 1/2 price drinks (*woot*). Then, we had dinner at Luna Cafe ($5 pasta!). Unfortunately, someone on the 3rd floor of the building Luna is in was rubber cementing things to the wall. By the time we left, I had a little buzz going. *whew*

Robert headed home, and I walked back towards Mike's house, where I caught the 70 bus. I got home around 10:40. Not too shabby.

No real plans today. I actually have some work to do (ugh). Then, I need to enter some expenses into my budget, work on my short story, and make my grocery list. Fun times, kittens.

Meanwhile, as some of you may know, the Most Important Day of the Year is rapidly approaching (SATURDAY! SATURDAY!). I've put my email address in the comments section if anyone would like to send me an e-card ... or a million dollars.

3 comments:

  1. My email address: environy[at]gmail[dot]com

    *smooches*

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it, apart from sending me a big gift, I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can anyone send you cash via email?

    ReplyDelete