Saturday, March 24, 2007

I Like You

Last night was fun. Drinks at Halo with Darryl, Mike, Robert and Tomoko. We met one of Darryl's friends, Chad, who as it turns out is from a small town in NC near where my family lived for awhile. I also tried a drink as suggested in my comments once by The Sean Show - a dry manhattan with a twist. YUM. I think I may like that better than a regular manhattan. Mmmm ...

After Halo, Tomoko, Mike, Robert and I went to Thai Tanic for dinner. Vegetarian drunken noodle. Very Yum.

Then, Robert ditched us and we went to Omega. Fun times.

I was briefly stranded at Ft. Totten on the way home. They took the train out of service. AUGH. Fortunately I was on a call with Darryl and Mike, so they entertained me.

Got home. Was drunk. and a little depressed. Blogged. Went to bed and started reading the book my cousin gave me for my birthday - I Like You: Hospitality under the Influence. It's very funny. And practical. And it made me feel a lot better. Escapism is a wunnerful wunnerful thing.

Plans for today: It's cloudy and gray and rainy, so I will probably stay in. Not motivated to go the paint store. I need to write birthday gift thank you notes. And maybe I'll clean a bit. Or knit.

Tonight is my upstairs neighbor's 30th birthday party. I found a really cute present while I was out yesterday. *heh* I want one for me.

And that's all the news that's fit to print.

*smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment