Friday, March 30, 2007

So. Very. Very. Bored.

And sleepy.

Must. Stay. Awake.

On the WaPo Celebritology Blog, there is an interesting thread about movies you can watch again and again and again and again ...

Here is my list (alphabetized, so I don't play favorites):

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
A Fish Called Wanda
Harry Potter 1-4
Legally Blonde
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Moulin Rouge
The Mummy
Singin' in the Rain
Spice World
Spider-Man

There are others that I *could* watch again and again, but I don't own them (yet).

Feel free to leave your choices in the comments.
*smooch*

3 comments:

  1. You know, I thought that Moulin Rogue would be a movie that I could watch over and over. It turns out, though, that I did have a limit after all.

    What t.v. shows can you watch over and over even if you have seen the episode a zillion times? I mean, of course, beyond the obvious Wonder Woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pulp Fiction, Blues Brothers, Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown, Kill Bill Vol1 and 2, Austin Powers, What Have I Done to Deserve This?, Volver.....and It's not a movie, but Sex and the City. I've actually seen SATC more than 5 times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gayprof: I can watch all of the Star Treks over and over. Also, back when I was with John and had access to TV, I was totally addicted to CSI reruns. [The Las Vegas edition, not the other ones]

    ReplyDelete