Saturday, March 31, 2007

Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Morning, Kittens!
Or... um ... Afternoon, I suppose.

I think I'm coming down with a cold. I'm self-medicating with coffee, tequila, and frequent napping. *woot*

I have a 'low-key' date tonight. Possibly. So I need to be rested. Relaxed. And not coughing and hacking and sinus-draining. I think I can postpone the onset if I get lots of sleep.

Stupid busy schedule not allowing me to get enough sleep and lowering my resistance.

Resistance is futile.

In the meantime, happy hour last nightw as a hoot. Tomoko got to meet fellow journobuddy Jerry. Much talk about politics and elections ensued. *woot*

You know how I get off on that shit.

I'm actually thinking of a post for EnviroWonk. The idea has been playing around in my head for a few days. I need to mentally stabilize my argument. Then, I get to bust some EnviroHeads. HOTness. God [Are you there? It's me, VUBOQ], when was the last time I updated the Wonk? I have been a bad EnviroBuddy. I'll provide linky goodness when the post is up.

Oh, and the disappearing pab called while I was at Halo. I called him back later, slightly intoxicated. He seems to think I drink to much. I had to share that I am a MODERATE DRINKER [7-20 drinks a week, kittens!], while thinking "We're not boyfriends. Keep your head out of my shit."

He's off to China on Monday for a work trip and wants to get together before he goes. I suggested Sunday, since the bbq plans fell through. I think we will transition to friendship. At least, that's my plan. We'll see...

*fabulicious weekend smooches*

2 comments:

  1. i just posted the pie recipe.. check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that you are not feeling well. Some social drinkers must look AAs to him though! I must be one of them. :-(

    ReplyDelete