Monday, March 05, 2007

Drunken Day of Debauchery

I can't decide if I'm still a little drunk this morning or if I'm only unpleasantly hungover ... or possibly a combination of both.

We met at Beacon for brunch around 1. Ate loads. Drank lots of champagne. Then, we walked up the street to JRs. $2 Skyy cocktails! Bad date Carlos was there, the one who kept ogling the waiters when we went out. We chatted for a bit. I think we had 3 rounds there. Then, we staggered across town to Halo. 2-for-1! We drank. We talked. We laughed. Robert took pictures. My right nipple is really sore.

We left. My bus came, so I ditched the friends. I think they went to Luna for half-price pizza. I'm not really sure what time (or how) I got home. Or what I did when I got home. I possibly went straight to bed.

I woke up at 6, unsure if I had set my alarm. I had.

Fun times, kittens. But the word of the day is *oog*

*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Why is your right nipple sore?

    Very cute pic of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah -- I am with Cooper -- You can't just toss out information about a sore nipple without some explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cooper and gayprof: One of the kittens got a little touchy-feely-nipple-pinchy after several rounds of drinks.

    ReplyDelete