Monday, March 12, 2007

The Times. They Are a-Changin'.

Anyone else lose an hour somewhere?
So very tired this morning. But, I had a very good weekend. Not only did I finish the Never-Ending Sweater of Doom (see pictures in previous entry), I also vacuumed the living room, tidied the kitchen, and spent loads of quality time with friends.

Saturday evening, Mike and Robert picked me up. We got take-out Vietnamese (yum!) and watched The Departed at Bob and Bernard's house. Mike was dog-sitting for them. I was not expecting to like The Departed, because I normally don't enjoy mob movies. This one was very good though. Highly entertaining. Although I found the final shot -of the rat on the balcony- to be a bit contrived and unnecessary. I kept thinking "How did the rat get up there?"

Sunday, I spent the morning blobbing around the house (and recovering from the red wine hangover). Mike picked me up around 3 and we hung out in Dupont Circle, meeting Robert and running into Steveandbobby. Mike, Robert, and I went to Alero for dinner. Mmm. Mexican food. Margaritas. Liquid cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese. Mmmmmmmmmm.

Robert also shared with me some information he had learned earlier that afternoon which, the more I think about, is pissing me off. I need to let it go and move on, which is what I am trying to do. *shrug* *shake*

I took some videos while sitting in the Circle with Mike. I can't access them from work (they're on YouTube), but, when I get home tonight, I will post them. They are silly.

This evening, after work, I've got to go over to Mike's. He left his cold medicine in my bag. Oops.

Oh. And pab finally called (after not returning my call on Saturday afternoon). He's depressed. His work situation is not good. I'm backing away slowly.

*smooches*

Updated to Note: A certain very special person's birthday is coming up on Saturday. If you haven't put his gifts in the mail, you may want to do that soon!

4 comments:

  1. One would need, at the very minimum, an email address in order to provide a birthday present for the above-mentioned very special someone.

    Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really coulda used that hour.

    Hey, depressed, job-stressed people need love too! I kid, I kid. Well not really. But flakage is bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't find a box big enough for what I wanted to send you. But I am going to celebrate your birthday ... with green beer and dancing, even.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait, my bday was a few weeks ago. now they'll have to wait another year.

    ReplyDelete