Thursday, March 22, 2007

Shedding Season

I am seriously contemplating shaving my pussy.
The cat hair. It is everywhere. I brush and brush and brush and brush.
And then I brush some more.

But there is still the cat hair.
It is slowly driving me c.r.a.z.y.
Especially b/c Isabella likes to rub all up in my face as I am working on Eugene the Laptop.
GAH.

Meanwhile, I accomplished a lot yesterday. I took the two pieces of art I have from London to be framed. The big one that I bought on my last trip there will be about $140 to frame. It's a signed and numbered lithograph (?) of chili peppers. The smaller one was a present from my friends. It will be about $60 to frame. It's similar colors, but an abstract painting called "Golden Glow."

I also emptied all the junk out of the spare room. Of course, I just piled it in my bedroom, but whatever. Now, I can go to the paint store and pick out paint and supplies! YAY! I may not be able to paint though, because it's supposed to rain on Friday and Saturday. And, isn't that some sort of painting rule? No painting when it rains? Or did I make that up?

And, I went to class. That was also good. Our last class is next week. Which reminds me, I have two questions to email the instructor: 1. How do you know when a story is finished? and 2. What do you do with it then?

Plans today are to enjoy my day off. I"m meeting Darryl and Mike for lunch. And, then hanging out in DC. Possibly with a happy hour later. *woot*

I like this not having to go to work thing.
Have a happy day!
*smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:03 AM

    OH no! I thought I left a comment - but it didn't go through! I was in Ann Arbor last weekend, in fact Sammit and I ate at Seva this weekend! (I love that place...mmmm..smothered burrito and yam fries). How sad.
    -Dillon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:04 AM

    I mean that weekend, yes...which is still the same weekend because it's only thursday...hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the idea with the rain thing was that it would then be too humid for the paint to dry evenly. With modern paint, however, I don't think that is true anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>> you publish them and become a best selling author and support your friends in the way they will quickly become accustomed to (fabulously extravagant shopping sprees, superb travel vacations to exotic high class locales, phenomenol gastronomic delights at all the best restaurants, etc etc etc, you get the drift)! oooh, and i left off the best part! early retirement!!! yay! hurry!!!

    ReplyDelete