Tuesday Teasers (cont.) Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 22, 2008 The Upcoming Contest. A Hint:Care to make a guess?*smooches* Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Mel2:40 PMSoup!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGayProf2:47 PMOh, man -- There is no way that I will win a soup contest.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyvuboq3:07 PMencourages his readers to think outside the bowl.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBiddy3:50 PMname that baby poop contest?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous4:20 PMsoup made with organic local grown ingredients?soup bowls that vuboc can throw in pottery class?how many ingredients did vuboc use for this recipe?how many chef's helpers did vuboc consume while making said recipe?$hit, this is hard on my brains!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBOSSY10:42 PMName That Soup.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJava2:51 PMHow to pour soup out of a bowl? (I'm trying to think outside the bowl)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEarl Cootie9:28 PMColor.Something about color.Or soup.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Soup!
ReplyDeleteOh, man -- There is no way that I will win a soup contest.
ReplyDeleteencourages his readers to think outside the bowl.
ReplyDeletename that baby poop contest?
ReplyDeletesoup made with organic local grown ingredients?
ReplyDeletesoup bowls that vuboc can throw in pottery class?
how many ingredients did vuboc use for this recipe?
how many chef's helpers did vuboc consume while making said recipe?
$hit, this is hard on my brains!
Name That Soup.
ReplyDeleteHow to pour soup out of a bowl? (I'm trying to think outside the bowl)
ReplyDeleteColor.
ReplyDeleteSomething about color.
Or soup.