Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday Teasers ...

Good Morning, Kittens.

Here's a little teaser photo for you. Can you guess what they are? Do they look a little familiar, Mel?

Give up? Ok. They are mugs. And they are glazed with the same glazes I used on the mugs Mel won in the 10% Refund Challenge awhile back. Unfortunately for you, these mugs are not prizes. The one on the right is Dad's (slightly late) Father's Day present. The one on the left is Mom's (slightly early) birthday present. Yay. And, since they are coming up this weekend, guess who won't have to pay a fortune in shipping charges?

Anyway, there are more pottery photos to take and post, but you are going to have to wait until I get home. Sorry.

Last night in pottery, I felt semi-productive. I glazed one canister and a plate. And I threw a vase and another vase (which may end up being a very tall mug). I was hoping to trim Canister #3, but it was nowhere near ready for trimming. Oh, well. Next week.

There are only 2 more pottery classes left this session. Wah. I hope I will be able to take it again in the Fall. We shall see ...

Meanwhile, I may be announcing a new contest in the coming days ... I'm excited about the idea. I hope, you, my thousands hundreds tens of readers will also be excited. Stay tuned.

More later. *smooches*

3 comments:

  1. oohh those are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!

    a new vuboq contest?! i'm so excited i think i tinkled on myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never won a VUBOQ contest. I suspect that they are rigged.

    ReplyDelete